We offer well vision care for healthy, happy eyes. This includes, but is not limited to, routine comprehensive eye exams, contact lens exams, and Overnight Sight exams.
- A comprehensive eye exam is your typical visit to the eye doctor. It includes an evaluation of your vision, as well as the health of your eyes. We use the latest in technology to detect disease and prevent vision loss. If there is any need for vision correction, a glasses prescription will be produced. This exam is usually completed within an hour.
- A contact lens exam is necessary to obtain a contact lens prescription. During this examination our doctors analyze the shape of your eyes and consider your lifestyle to determine which lens will fit best. We teach patients to properly wear and care for their lenses. We fit color lenses and specialty lenses, including rigid gas permeable and scleral.
- Overnight Sight is an orthokeratology therapy. By wearing custom therapeutic lenses while you sleep, the surface of your eyes are gently reshaped. Once you wake up and remove the lenses, you can enjoy a full day of clarity. With this ground breaking technology we can deliver clear, comfortable vision without glasses, daytime contact lenses or surgery.
We offer medical care when there is a problem with your eyes. This can be anything from itching, watering, redness, to a foreign body in the eye. Our services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Urgent care for cuts, abrasions, or foreign body removal
- Treatment for infections, pink eye, styes, and allergies
- Dry eye disease treatment
- Diabetic exams and diabetic retinopathy management
- Glaucoma evaluation and management
- Macular degeneration evaluation and management
- Cataract evaluation
- If you suffer a severe impact to the eye, experience sudden vision loss, experience pain in your eyes or see flashes of light, it is recommended that you seek medical attention immediately.